Have you ever wondered what a clinic day looks like or how the shoemakers do all their work by hand? Have you ever dreamed of seeing the beautiful landscapes of Uganda? If your answer is yes, we would love to have you join our next Experience Team traveling to Uganda!
This experience will give you opportunities to learn, serve, connect, and fall in love with Uganda and its people. Our hope is that you walk away from this trip with a greater understanding of the problems facing the people of Uganda, an appreciation of the unique culture and country in which they live, a deeper connection to the mission of hope, and a stronger desire to advocate on behalf of those in need.
ON THIS JOURNEY YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Visit the Sole Hope facilities and connect with the staff
- Participate in a Jigger Clinic
- Volunteer at the Hope Center
- Explore Jinja town and the Source of the Nile
- Get dirty (there’s nothing quite like the red dirt roads of Uganda)
- Be challenged
- Be changed
- Have a one-of-a-kind experience
TAKE ACTION. EXPERIENCE HOPE.
Come experience the sights, sounds, and culture of Uganda with Sole Hope!